Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cycles.

It has come full circle. I arrived at the help desk as a surprise and I was ushered out as a surprise.

I no longer feel any need to hide many of the details of my time at the company I was working at. I plan on elaborating with generous detail the story of my desk jockey days.

Lydia Lunch, in her dedication in her book Paradoxia: A Predator's Diary said “No names have been changed to protect the innocent, they’re all fucking guilty.”

I would say that we're ALL fucking guilty. I would say "Take me away, officers!" but I was already ushered out of the doors of the building. HR was particularly kind, I cannot complain, they were very good to me. A pink slip and a weeping woman tends to soften even the hardest HR persons heart.

Anyway, let's take a drink to all the good. To all of the surprises, triumphs, lessons gained, tears shed, the good times, the bad times, the really bad times and the general experiences had.

No comments:

Post a Comment